Wellsonian

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Screenshot of another of @Titan's King Tigers.....So, so Beautiful.......

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 8.55.12 PM.png

,,,,,even in death.

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 8.55.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-22 at 8.56.02 PM.png

For those of you who have wondered, yes, a Sherman 105 HEAT round can take out a KT in the side turret. This made up for the embarrassing loss of a Hellcat to some sort of anti-aircraft auto cannon.

Meat Grinder

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
BTW those hit decals you see in my screenshots are all from a Jackson's 90 mm. Not a single penetration, but I'm pretty sure that hit decal on the muzzle break means the KT's MA is no longer functional.

Titan

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
panzer@xtra.co.nz
Here we are, the two master's of the universe congratulating each other for their Generalship on poor old Titans Tigers. My Tiger on was on hunt mode with the intention of locating and turning and facing the Sherman 105.....AI commander of tiger decided to turn other way and took a well deserved knockout blow for his stupidity.No qualms there that happens and good play by Wellsonian deserved that kill for putting himself in the position to get that opportunty......As for the Grinder i detect you aren't so sure you damaged my Tigers gun :) Perhaps you may find out the hard way????? my question....Are you willing to play poker with it?

That aside, you fellas chest beating about my King tigers fates dont forget i have been delivering my own blows....The Grinder just had the better part of a platoon carved up fleeing my advancing inf without opposing them and Wellsonian lost a panther to a Bazooka that Ambushed..In addition to many scores of Wellsonian inf getting mowed down....ive provided evidence of a number of his troops that just didnt make it. And the Grinder we are still in early stages and his losses are mounting

Attachments

Last edited:

Meat Grinder

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Been a while since I posted anything here. Let's fix that. :)

Here is an excerpt from a nice little infantry only hedgerow battle that @Nemesis and myself are currently engaged in. Fighting has been fierce!

Here you see a German (mine) fire team attempt to secure a small but valuable piece of real estate (best viewed in full screen mode).

Meat Grinder

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Here we are, the two master's of the universe congratulating each other for their Generalship on poor old Titans Tigers. My Tiger on was on hunt mode with the intention of locating and turning and facing the Sherman 105.....AI commander of tiger decided to turn other way and took a well deserved knockout blow for his stupidity.No qualms there that happens and good play by Wellsonian deserved that kill for putting himself in the position to get that opportunty......As for the Grinder i detect you aren't so sure you damaged my Tigers gun :) Perhaps you may find out the hard way????? my question....Are you willing to play poker with it?

That aside, you fellas chest beating about my King tigers fates dont forget i have been delivering my own blows....The Grinder just had the better part of a platoon carved up fleeing my advancing inf without opposing them and Wellsonian lost a panther to a Bazooka that Ambushed..In addition to many scores of Wellsonian inf getting mowed down....ive provided evidence of a number of his troops that just didnt make it. And the Grinder we are still in early stages and his losses are mounting
I admire your pluck, @Titan , coming into my House of Horrors and shooting off your Kiwi fruit. ;-) However, the proof remains in the pudding, and I think the Chef's have prepared their dishes:

Your game against @Wellsonian : http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/new-ladder-report-submitted.27356/

Your game against me: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/new-ladder-report-submitted.27533/

How's that scalp hunting going now? :D

Titan

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
panzer@xtra.co.nz
I admire your pluck, @Titan , coming into my House of Horrors and shooting off your Kiwi fruit. ;-) However, the proof remains in the pudding, and I think the Chef's have prepared their dishes:

Your game against @Wellsonian : http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/new-ladder-report-submitted.27356/

Your game against me: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/new-ladder-report-submitted.27533/

How's that scalp hunting going now? :D
Yup, You got me there..Don't mind so either....Cant win them all.

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
<Grabs popcorn, pulls up loafing chair and a nice bottle of white>
Lets Go, Seconds Out, Bring it ON!
Yup, You got me there..Don't mind so either....Cant win them all.
< Remove iconic scene >

Awww, I love that scene. It's so touching. ;-)

Welp, I see you can take it as well as dish it out. Kudos!
(Shrug, my sentiments exactly, I'd just be more tactful :cool:)