Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Quotes

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace, what did they produce? The cuckoo clock.

Orson Welles

“Dunkirk has fallen… with it has ended the greatest battle of world history. Soldiers! My confidence in you knew no bounds. You have not disappointed me.” Adolf Hitler – 5 June 1940

Does cold exist?
In fact, cold does not exist. According to the laws of physics,
what we consider cold is in reality the absence of heat.
Does darkness exist?
Darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in realtiy the absence of light.
Light we can study, but not darkness.
Evil does not exist. It is just like darkness and cold. God did not create evil. Evil is the result of that happens when man does not have God’s love present in his heart.

Albert Einstein

In an recent interview, General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if he thought there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harboured and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.

His answer was classic Schwarzkopf.

The General said, "I believe that forgiving them is God's function... OUR job is to arrange the meeting."

Canadians are the people who learned to live without the bold accents of the natural ego-trippers of other lands.
- Marshall McLuhan

Canada is the linchpin of the English-speaking world.
- Sir Winston Churchill

The great themes of Canadian history are as follows: Keeping the Americans out, keeping the French in, and trying to get the Natives to somehow disappear.
- Will Ferguson

“If the war is lost, the nation will also perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no necessity to take into consideration the basis which the people will need to continue a most primitive existence. On the contrary, it will be better to destroy things ourselves because this nation will have proved to be the weaker one and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation [Russia]. Besides, those who remain after the battle are only the inferior ones, for the good ones have been killed.”
Adolf Hitler – March 1945

"I always tried to aim for the wings of enemy aircraft and not the cockpit. I never wanted to kill anyone." - Wing Commander Bransome Arthur Burbridg (born 1921) the top scoring Allied night fighter pilot of WW2.-

“In this Second World War women will be used physically as never before, for production of war materials, for substitute labor in factories and on farms as man power is drained by the armed forces, and for guard and emergency duty of all kinds in threatened areas, and for management of evacuations, if it comes to that. Women by themselves cannot win this war. But quite certainly it cannot be won without them.”

Margaret Culkin Banning, best-selling american author.-

"We had no churches, no religious organizations, no sabbath day, no holidays, and yet we worshiped. Sometimes the whole tribe would assemble and sing and pray; sometimes a smaller number, perhaps only two or three. The songs had a few words, but were not formal. The singer would occasionally put in such words as he wished instead of the usual tone sound. Sometimes we prayed in silence; sometimes each prayed aloud; sometimes an aged person prayed for all of us. At other times one would rise and speak to us of our duties to each other and to Usen. Our services were short."

Geronimo {Goyathlay} 1829-1909 Chiricahua Apache chief

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it,”

David Rockefeller
(David Rockefeller: Memoirs, Page 405)

"I believe that forgiving them is God's function... OUR job is to arrange the meeting."

I had not heard this from him.. it is way older.
Our job is to kill the enemy. .forgiveness is after the fact. On knees before the maker.

i prefer to stand, i bow to no man or god

one weakness, holding hostage the ones you love. gods dont do this.. man does.
And thus every man who loves is an open book before the evil of his species.

which begs he question. can a man who does not or will not love be good?
ask the Jedi
The purpose of Jedi in popular fiction is to bring idea to front that emotion is a 'way' we make in mind. No more.
yet it has driven human history from day 0..

The soul is product of emotion as is beauty and truth/justice. compassion anger hate and love.
all in mind and do not exist without mind.

gudie

-------
as an aspie.. emotion to me is not what it is to you.

A story from when is was 26 or something.. a workmate got killed when 1/2 ton paper reels fell on him.
he was squashed flat literally. The sound of him breaking i remember always.

I stood at warehouse door looking in when another guy ran up and shouted.in face 'do something'

he is dead , what do you want me to do?
My reaction to the accident was more important to him than the accident.
that really weird shit

I became the heartless one.. i quit job and took up in sydney.

I thank the maker i am the heartless one. such 'good men' are needed
more than ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Back