Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV SERIES] The Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead

Holy cow, 24 hours have gone by an no comments on the new episode?

Point #1- Rick has been practicing his quick draw.
Point #2- Dale better sleep with a gun under his pillow...and one eye open.
Point #3 - my assessment was correct...more danger from humans than walkers in this rural setting.

Episode 8 - It is obvious that Rick does not accept new companions in the group. -
AAC-30.jpg

Quick with the gun. As Jesse James. -

Sorry friends, I didn't realize that the delays were quite that long. I will refrain from commentary until the episodes are released worlwide (of course, worldwide is limited to this forum's members.)

How will this Shane scenario turn out? He's a major asset when they need a gunman. I predict they will find a way to co-exist, until the end of the season.

I predict that some event will drive everyone off Herchell's farm. Otherwise they would have to begin turning the farm into a fortress against roving walkers and bandits. That story line would go no where.

The story is best when there moving, looking for that mythical location of safety and harmony.

The next to die? Dale. (Whom I will mourn because I like the character, Herchell's character will fill that role until the end of the season.

5 days later..OK, I'll be even more vague..or deliberately evasive.

Wow! I can't believe....whoa, whoa....I can't believe I have to wait at least five days to comment, but I must wait for the rest of the world to catch up on it.
Until next week.

Back