Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV SERIES] The Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead

Chapter 2: Rick has definitely lost all scruples. - It seems to be a reincarnation of Shane. -
argq.jpg

They had to... the storyline was running through 2 series. Looking forward to episode 2. :)
Actually I am not sure if their aim was to try and follow the comic storyline or seen it as necessary to focus more of the story on Rick. Either way I think it was a wrong choice as he carried most of the second season easily. They should have deviated from the comic and kept him alive as an option to make the story a little more interesting.

Rick is losing his sanity and Glenn is losing his humanity......

OK. You guys got me watching the episode last Sunday and I'm hooked. And thank goodness for iTunes. I have downloaded and watched season 1 and start on season 2 tonight. And then season 3.

Good stuff. It's weird how the Zombies are shocking at first but after awhile they are just another target!

How come every TV show or movie everyone is firing full auto? I know it looks cooler but come on!

Back