Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV SERIES] The Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead

Any comments on Morgan reappearing? I think he'll end up in the group and be an unstable Shane like character. I also think he'll play a factor in the battle with the Governor.

Thoughts?

I dont think he'll join the group but will have a defining role in the battle with the guys from Woodbury.... either providing a big feck of weapon or sacrificing himself in some manner. Guys dont go and check out the comics... we dont really want to know but would rather guess.. LOL

Maybe. Maybe Merle will defect back to Woodbury, tell the Governor about him and then the Governor sends his best men to get the weapons and Morgan takes most of them out and dies in the process. Maybe. Interesting twist. Did Rick leave the Walkie-Talkie with him? If he did than it's a definite that Morgan and Rick will have some sort of future communication....

The Walkie-Tallkie. Somebody still has it in his group I think. Maybe Carl? But Rick found the other one when Morgan was knocked out. That walkie-Talkie will be the key. He left it with Morgan I'm pretty sure. I have to watch the last episode again.

The latest episode was a bit of a yawner. I won't spoil it for any who have yet to see it.

Nothing good will come of this conversation. -
AZY-10_zpsebc0bd9e.jpg

So much for Andrea's women's intuition. I think she isn't going to get a contract extension for next season.

Whoops. Sorry. But that's not really a spoiler. Our comments were to vague. Enjoy the next episode. Only 2 left in the season (3 for you Bootie)

Holy sheep shingles!!!! What an episode! You guys that haven't seen it yet don't miss it.

Pretty good episode and next week the season finale featuring Rick's Fight'in Felons versus the Woodbury Bushwhackers

Yeah that was good... hope Andrea gets away. :eek:
That was last weeks. Catch this weeks as soon as you can. I think it was one of the better episodes in a long while although there have been some real good ones of late.

Back