Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV SERIES] The Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead

One more to go, this will probably end with me pulling my hair out knowing I have to wait 6 months or so to find out what happens in the end in episode 1 of season 4. :(

Exciting episode-nailed one prediction-and was disappointed not to get a glimpse of next season.

I figure they realize they have a large enough following that their fans do not need much too have them watch the next season on release. They did sort of show Ricks new side of accepting people and trying to trust and Karls decision to follow the dark side.

Well I found the last episode a bit of a flop !! As for the governor killing all the towns folk but no one fired back is stretching reality a bit far . Would any body get into the car with him after he had done that ?
As for Karl shooting the lad , I would of shoot him as well seeing that they had just attacked the prison dont take prisoners .
I cant see where the show is going now ,stuck in the prison with even more people to feed.

Well I found the last episode a bit of a flop !! As for the governor killing all the towns folk but no one fired back is stretching reality a bit far . Would any body get into the car with him after he had done that ?
As for Karl shooting the lad , I would of shoot him as well seeing that they had just attacked the prison dont take prisoners .
I cant see where the show is going now ,stuck in the prison with even more people to feed.
I'm with you Bider. Somebody should of popped a cap in his azz. As some folk say.

The Governor's disappearance was a stretch. I can see not wanting do do in his character, but it isn't the Governor's nature to run away.
I expected Andrea to be done in, but that was a good scene. They actually surprised me with Rick's crew ambushing the Governor, I thought maybe they hit the road and a chase might ensue leading the audience into some new scenario for next season.

I have no idea where they are taking this next season.

Back