Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks Roll Call

Anyone around on the EU server still playing halfway regularly? I'm always looking for some fellow drivers since my own bunch has become rather lazy and interested in more... um... "realistic" games and the like.

Just got my 9.8.1 running again (deamn mods!) and am ready to blast a couple metal things apart - or the other way round...

Too bad - I'm playing EU only and that takes away a lot of time already. But who knows? i might change servers one of these days...

At least some modders are still active - more and more guys are leaving WoT for a supposedly so much better game...

Modders themselves telling the community - Kriegstreiber is leaving because he's fed up with WoT (he made a very good sound mod), the author of the "Improved Lighting Mod" is leaving... and I'm pretty sure ther are many others who simply didn't bother to tell us.

Kriegstreiber for example is fed up about Wargamign changing the file system with almost every patch so he had to rework his entire mod more or less every time a new patch was introduced. The same goes for a number of texture modders.

The guy with the lighting mod simply stated that WoT wasn't fun anymore.

Others simply don't have the spare time left to dedicate to modding.

Sure, there are tons of modpacks out there, but often the individual mods included have been discontinued by their authors.

Maybe it's a bit different on the NA server, but the EU hast got it's fair share of jackasses: Those that wouln't find theri own backside with a NATO map, compass, GPS and a big huge beacon light attached to it.
Those that are so trigger happy they actually shoot a couple of their own teammates within the first 5 seconds of a match.
And then there are those whose language is so foul and offensive it made me shut off the chat completely and never EVER turn it back on again.

And you don't want to know just how many insults have to do with what happened during the dark days of the Third Reich. "Jew" actually is a swearword again in Europe. And that's the mildest insult being thrown around.

Is it that bad on the NA server too?

Back