Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks Roll Call

Yes, I agree. Since "anyone" can play there are plenty off jerks to be found, not to mention some really bad players. I've not run into as much TK'ing (team killing) as I did when I first started. I suppose because those guys get weeded out before you start playing the higher tier tanks. I'd say 80-90% of the time I play Tier 7-9.

When I joined I immediately applied the Chat "filter" knowing that the 12-year-olds love to have the chance to swear and others just can't seem to communicate without doing so. This, of course, is not just a WoT problem. As a result a lot of the chat I see is **** *** *****. LOL However, I didn't abandon chat altogether because it can be valuable.

A thick skin helps. I have played approx 11K battles and still get dissed when I play poorly and deserve it (although I don't understand why some players think this is helpful), and even when I don't by those less experienced because they haven't learned the finer points and don't understand what they are seeing.

The bottom line for me remains that it seems every time I play something happens to make me laugh or cheer. So, it still works for me.

Terry-

Here's a story for you. Sometimes I don't play all that well and sometimes someone will PM me after the game and rag on me and usually end with some missive like "Uninstall now!" or something along those lines. When that happens I save them to my friends list and then if I see them in a random battle I will go out of my way to hunt them down and kill them. The other day i had a really good battle but we lost. Lo and behold one of my "friends" whom I did not notice was in the battle sent me a request to platoon with him. I declined and told him why, basically 5 weeks ago you Pm'ed me after a game, told me I sucked and that I should uninstall the game. His reply was very chagrined, but i told him I appreciated the invite and wished him luck in his battles.

Just my way of trying to make the place more civil...

Yes. Butt the crew looks thin.
Damn, does it really do 60kph!?
With that ROF it had better be able to get out of trouble.

mTk-

Of course it goes 60 kph, it's French and it needs that speed to execute a retrograde advance to the rear...

Just saying....

Barry aka HOA_KSOP aka ksbearski

My rigs are all accessible....not sure what your issue might be....speaking from recent experience, a filter reset issue perhaps?

Aslain released an updated patch yesterday and all is right with the world again.

I am noting a slight issue with my Nvidia driver stopping on a rare occasion, resulting in the game freezing. I have to cntl-alt-del out and come back into the game, for the problem to resolve. I recall the same thing happened with patch 8.something awhile back, and WoTs recognized the problem and issued a quick fix. I assume the same will happen again here ... unless I am the only one experiencing this problem ... and again the issue is rare.

Back