@olaf I am taking the cilicia battle. I'll get something posted as soon as I'm able and let you know. Looking forward to the fight!Orders processed -- here's how they play out:
NO Barbarian invasions or raids this turn.
1. upgrade province of MESOPOTAMIA
2. counter-attack from CAPPADOCIA into CILICIA
3. Attack THRACE from PHRYGIA (die roll determines they steal the march on the BLUES in that battle)
1. upgraded provinces THRACE, LYDIA and MACEDONIA
2. new armies built in LYDIA and MACEDONIA
3. THRACE army was ordered to attack PHRYGIA, but RED army stole the march, so the battle is fought in THRACE.
1. build new armies in LYBIA & EGYPT
2. attack SYRIA from CYPRUS using fleet movement.
1. strengthens provinces of SYRIA & BABYLON
THREE BATTLES this turn:
1. THRACE: RED vs BLUE
2. CILICIA: RED vs BLUE
3. SYRIA: YELLOW vs GREEN
Please assign battlefield commanders -- ATTACKERS set up the battle challenges.
Anybody need a reserve player/battlefield commander, @Alpha Zwo is keen to join the campaign -- let me know.
@olaf @Nathangun @Nelson1812 @Wellsonian
Challenge posted. PW=JollyMike
Blue defeat Reds 24-15. Im unsure which region is affected.