Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ARMA III [Online Co-Op] Roll Call

Hmmm... That sucks cause it looks promising.

Oh you haven't played it before? Don't bother yet. I was talking about the mod for ARMA2 which was how it all started. They are making a standalone version which will have lots of improvements and be server based to get rid of the hackers etc. Comes out later this year or early next.

No I haven't played it yet. A friend pointed me to the mod. I'll see what the stand alone will do then. I like the concept of survival.

It looks cool but doesn't a multiplayer :p
I like that multiplayer concept of Day-Z

Any news on the FGM steam group? Weekend is almost here and I would like to try Operation: Blinding the cobra with a couple other pixel warriors. You can download it from the workshop. Time zones can make it challenging but if a few of us can hook up its better than nothing.

dslyecxi puts out some great vids. His group Shack Tactical is one of the best ARMA clubs out there but is almost impossible to join. They keep their membership low so that the quality of players and games remains high. If you get a chance its worth watching their youtube vids, you can learn a lot from watching them.

dslyecxi puts out some great vids. His group Shack Tactical is one of the best ARMA clubs out there but is almost impossible to join. They keep their membership low so that the quality of players and games remains high. If you get a chance its worth watching their youtube vids, you can learn a lot from watching them.

Cheers for the game. Hope to see you again soon. Been a long time subscriber to his channel. Can understand with their strict membership requirements but it does show in the vids. It's always timezones that get me living Australia so haven't even tried to enlist.

How none of us saw those APCs is the big question. As soon as I fired my AT launcher I got ripped up by a fifty.

Back