Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle 1# - Day 1 Dawn (North) Dutch Grenadier

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my Marders are destroyed. They did destroy some T34's. He's tactic is to hammer every suspious spot before advancing. I hope will now advance towards the bridge and into my trap.

Ow and there is an airplane flying around :(

Hang in there DG. If we can cripple their armoured threat it will be a reasonable result

Yeah I'm hanging in there. Casualties are minimal, mostly infantry and 4 Marders. I think his are greater at the moment.

I'm in the prces of pulling my men back. His tactic is kinda harsh... He keeps his armor in a distance and shells every suspecious spot.
Casualties are mounting on my side.

Damn, doesn't look like things are going too well for any of us. Although I've inflicted heavy casualties on Strachwitz, he's starting to overwhelm my defence with shear weight of numbers. I'm clinging onto my hold of the town with 12 minutes left to play in my game, but I'm not going to be able to push him back across the river.

As I can not open my latest file here are my casualties for as far as I can remember...

-Infantry losses around 20%
-3x HMG knocked out
-all marders knocked out
-all mortar ammo spend

Cheers Dutch. Should be a straight forward update of the OOB with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back