Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

@Hardradi Welcome to Battle Brothers. You can cancel all your social engagements now.

Already put in over 100 hours now. :D (Currently have heaps of time as I am fell off my bicycle a week ago and dislocated all four fingers on my favoured hand. This was the only game I could play with the other hand as it does not require fast mouse clicks and movements). Good news, the banged up hand can use the mouse again.

What are “Unholders”? They wiped me out, well 3 guys retreated and at that point I retired. Damn game sent all kinds of bad guys across my path and it was unavoidable. Game AI is brutal.

Sometimes it gets relentless and you cant do much. Today I reached a tipping point with my Caravan Company where most things on the map were scared of us (about level 5/6). I was even doing a lot of trading and doing missions.. It took a "location" to really knock the crap out of us in the end.

Unholders, use nets on these fellas. Then swarm them with heavy hitters. Stab/shoot at a distance with polearms and missile weapons. I enjoy hunting these brutes. Just met an armoured variety today with some other different friends. Lost a couple of Brothers :confused: but I got a pretty rare Steam Achievement (only 3.4% of other players). Netting one and beheading it with a cleaver weapon would be fun.

Since my guys roflstomped the last battle I posted, I thought I would show one where I had a bit of trouble. This was a noble contract to eliminate a goblin fortress. Hard going, especially since the goblins had a Shaman and an Overseer. Goblins can be difficult enemies, what with their nets, poisons, etc.

Since my guys roflstomped the last battle I posted, I thought I would show one where I had a bit of trouble. This was a noble contract to eliminate a goblin fortress. Hard going, especially since the goblins had a Shaman and an Overseer. Goblins can be difficult enemies, what with their nets, poisons, etc.

I just attack goblins at night. :cool:

And so the group is back on the road. Grown from 9 to 13. Unfortunately, no contracts so moving my way back North. Mighty have to troll some Brigands. Also stumbled by a robbers fort, might have to knock that over. Have some messed up guys, not healing fast at all? Need some coin and a temple.

Night gives a plain 30% penalty to both ranged attack and defense. But, the penalty to attack is numerically always higher than the penalty to defense. So overall, it is worth it. What I don't know is if the bonus from shields also gets the penalty or not. I always run shields and I seem to get consistently more blocks at night.

Back