Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Nice!

I'll probably start a new campaign when Blazing Deserts is released. I'm still playing my original campaign from the base game, and I don't think I'm seeing all the new features and epic encounters that are included with the DLCs.

I play iron mode and constantly get a series of severe pummelling's sometime after day 100.

So, a bit more free time on my hands ... so maybe time to start a new campaign with fresh group of desperados ... let's pick a rag tag group Peasant Militia as starting point.... The Few Good Peasants.

BattleBrothers 2020-03-28 16-15-15-184.jpg

So, the (mis)adventures of the Quarantine Brotherhood begins .... let's see how this plays out.

A truly sad bunch of adventurers to start out with (at least you get 12 guys to start with -- no idea how left standing after a few missions)... not even enough weapons between them to kit everybody out... even after I sold Hadebrand the minstrels lute...

BattleBrothers 2020-03-28 16-35-23-396.jpg

Oh well ... off to Nebelheim for our first contract. (this may be a short campaign)

Last edited:
Back