Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Chariot Lords Tournament, GROUP Play!

Wellsonian

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
@Bootie, @Badger73, @Jolly Olly, @Rico, @Nathangun, @Mad Mike, @Nelson1812

Welcome to Group Play in the Chariot Lords Tournament. Listed are your random assignments.....3 games with rotating opponents and factions. All games can be played simultaneously. The settings for all games will be Mediterranean Agriculture, medium size, and the player listed first will set up the game. Here are the group factions......Group A will field Assyrian, Egypt, and Hebrew armies. Pick the list that covers the 612BC year. Group B will field Babylonia, Sparta, Median. Again pick the list that covers 612BC.

Group A
Badger73
Jolly Olly
Nelson1812
Bootie

Group B
Rico
Nathangun
Mad Mike
Wellsonian

The winner from each group will advance to a mirrored championship match, using Assyria vs Babylonia. Refer to scoring on the sign up page.

Game assignments are as follows......the first player listed sets up the game. All army lists used must include the year 612BC and the map is med agricultural.

GROUP A
Game 1
Badger73 (Assyria) vs. Jolly Olly (Egypt)
Nelson1812 (Egypt) vs. Bootie (Hebrew)

Game 2
Bootie (Egypt) vs Badger73 (Hebrew)
Jolly Olly (Assyrian) vs Nelson1812 (Hebrew)

Game 3
Badger73 (Egypt) vs Nelson1812 (Assyria)
Jolly Olly (Hebrew) vs Bootie (Assyria)

GROUP B
Game 1
Rico (Babylonia) vs Nathangun (Sparta)
Mad Mike (Sparta) vs wellsonian (Median)

Game 2
wellsonian (Sparta) vs Rico (Median)
Nathangun (Babylonia) vs Mad Mike (Median)

Game 3
Rico (Sparta) vs Mad Mike (Babylonia)
wellsonian (Babylonia) vs Nathangun (Median)

And that does it! Bring the pain, and remember, try not to attack up hill. That is my move.

@Badger73 can you set up our battle?

Will do.
@Bootie & @Jolly Olly & @Nelson1812 - I should have all our battles set up by 1900 (7pm) GMT today and will advise details when done.
tumblr_inline_ozsyl7trgq1shrb8p_400.gif

Well, if I didn't mess up, all my opponent battles are now ready for each of you.

On Slithirine's server, look for challenge - "Random map battle; Open battle, Mediterranean Agricultural, 32x32" created by "Badger73 (Side A)" . Opponent time-stamps are as follows:
  • @Bootie - yours is the match time-stamped "19 Feb-2019 09:16". Password is "BootieFGM". Egyptians vs Hebrews.
  • @Jolly Olly - yours is the match time-stamped "19 Feb-2019 09:24". Password is "JollyFGM". Assyria vs Egypt.
  • @Nelson1812 - yours is the match time-stamped "19 Feb-2019 09:27". Password is "NelsonFGM". Egypt vs Assyria.
exodus-3d-13.png

Well, if I didn't mess up, all my opponent battles are now ready for each of you.

On Slithirine's server, look for challenge - "Random map battle; Open battle, Mediterranean Agricultural, 32x32" created by "Badger73 (Side A)" . Opponent time-stamps are as follows:
  • @Bootie - yours is the match time-stamped "19 Feb-2019 09:16". Password is "BootieFGM". Egyptians vs Hebrews.
  • @Jolly Olly - yours is the match time-stamped "19 Feb-2019 09:24". Password is "JollyFGM". Assyria vs Egypt.
  • @Nelson1812 - yours is the match time-stamped "19 Feb-2019 09:27". Password is "NelsonFGM". Egypt vs Assyria.
exodus-3d-13.png
Errrr....it looks like you set this up as a mirrored battle. Is that the way it should be?

Errrr....it looks like you set this up as a mirrored battle. Is that the way it should be?
Don't get me wrong....I'm totally fine with playing the extra game for fun and additional experience! The game of record for the tournament will need to be the one where I play as Egypt.

Or...am I missing something? :oops:

Back