Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Chariot Lords Tournament, GROUP Play!

Group A Game 1....my Egyptians have vanquished @Badger73 's Assyrians.

60% route threshold victory.

Great game! This one was really enjoyable and close all the way through.

As a side note @Badger73 accidentally set this up as a mirrored game. We decided to play the other out just for fun. He flat out stomped me into the ground on that one!!!! :oops:

Thanks for the quick gaming as we have hit the halfway mark......here are the battles that I have are still in progress.....please let me know if I missed a result.

@Badger73 (Hebrew) vs @Bootie (Egypt)
Badger73 (Egypt) vs @Nelson1812 (Assyrian)
@Jolly Olly (Hebrew) vs Bootie (Assyrian)

@Rico (Babylonia) vs @Nathangun (Sparta)
@Rico (Sparta) vs @Mad Mike (Babylonia)

I am finishing up my battle with Nathangun...a nail biter.

Group A, Game 3 - @Jolly Olly (Hebrew) vs @Bootie (Assyrian)

My mighty Hebrew troops managed to overcome Bootie's Assyrians in a 40% threshold victory Hebrew=29% vs Assyrian=56%

Thanks for the fun game Shane!

Nathangun, or as I like to call him, the Rally Master, has rallied himself to a 60% threshold victory over yours truly. Close one, and I had him over 60% the turn before when suddenly two of his fleeing units rallied. Giving Nathagun a new lease on life was a mistake, and he proceeded to absolutely crush me in the next turn, sending two archer units and a chariot running for the hills. Well played by Nathagun.

All right, the results for Group A are in, and the standings are...

1. Nelson1812 - 7 points
  2. Jolly Olly - 5 points
  3. Badger73 - 3 points
  4. Bootie - 0 (thanks for standing in despite your schedule).

@Nelson1812 advances to the finals against the winner of Group B. @Jolly Olly advances to the third place game against the second place finisher of Group B.

Group B currently sits as follows, with multiple games still to complete.

1. Mad Mike - 6 points
  2. Wellsonian - 3 points
  3. Nathangun - 2 points
  4. Rico - 0 points

All right, the results for Group A are in, and the standings are...

1. Nelson1812 - 7 points
  2. Jolly Olly - 5 points
  3. Badger73 - 3 points
  4. Bootie - 0 (thanks for standing in despite your schedule).
@Nelson1812 advances to the finals against the winner of Group B. @Jolly Olly advances to the third place game against the second place finisher of Group B.

Group B currently sits as follows, with multiple games still to complete.

1. Mad Mike - 6 points
  2. Wellsonian - 3 points
  3. Nathangun - 2 points
  4. Rico - 0 points
Woohoo!

Fun tournament! Looking forward to the next. Thanks for running this @Wellsonian !

Nathangun, or as I like to call him, the Rally Master, has rallied himself to a 60% threshold victory over yours truly. Close one, and I had him over 60% the turn before when suddenly two of his fleeing units rallied. Giving Nathagun a new lease on life was a mistake, and he proceeded to absolutely crush me in the next turn, sending two archer units and a chariot running for the hills. Well played by Nathagun.

...and this on as well, blimey I'm on a roll. Pity I never saw the end screen in both battles.

Back