Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Commander - The Great War

Rico If I tell you what next I have to kill you LOL, for sure in some point I will be in offensive but with that so weak and old stylish 19th century troops, without heavy art, go ofensive is just to be isolated and lost a lot of pp doing so, entente begins with very superior navies and control of the seas, lefting Russia. Im in very dificult time with France with industrial capacity so depleted in this begin, but Im enjoying much more I can expect this game online, I just forgot Panzer Corps completely, for sure it´s not so dificult as war of the pacific as a play experience but very difficult to master and very relaxing to play it

Welcome to World War 1 ;)

It's fun and very easy to play ... tough to get the balance right.

Looking forward to facing the first Russian winter offensive ...

1 April, 1915 ... situation looking rather favourable for the Central Powers ... Paris is under the jackboot and now fortress Verdun has been surrounded. the plucky British along the coastal sector are being a nuisance, but so far no break throughs, just attrition...

commander-ww1-screen01.jpg

At western front losed Paris in 1914 it´s not a check mate, but French are certainly in pré-check, as I can hold the line at least and keep France in the war, it will be behind in technological run, let´s see what it will be in the long term for entente.

Rico, I can´t access multiplayer as it says my client is outdated, and Im trying to autoupdate and nothing... where Can I download last update patch. Im with version 114

Jan 1916, with my industrial resources in the limit line and British having a pain without Suez pass with Uboat attacks, Used all commonwealth resources to launch an attack at red sea with Australian troops, to cut off ottomans route from arab lands to Suez, I have to say, if that attack had failed, british our French should colapse.

Medina.jpg

With Medina taken, and also an Italian garrison landing from mediterranean sea at Beirut cutting and menacing hard Ottoman army at Suez to be isolated and destroyed, Ottoman begun to retreat from Suez and my British corps are pushing hard

Sem+t%C3%ADtulo.jpg

Meanwhile Italian entering entente gave me all the necessary pression over Austrians I can´t do with Serbians, what still in the war and defending their last stronghold from Bulgary Austrian assaulters, Trento back to Italian hands.

Trento.jpg

For last, after more a year of hunic occupation, with a heroic assault leaded bye Marechal Joffre, and with essential support from powerful british heavy artillery regiment, french army retaken Paris in an unexpected Winter offensive.Vive la France!

Paris.jpg

How areyour game with him Bootie? let´s see, I was about to loose war, but I think Rico is feeling his tired legs to, attrition war is doing a lot of casualties.

Rico, was reinstalling my os. Im backing my turn asap have my game running again today. But that time O think my surrender will be for real. Without Russians and with France so depleted, don't think that I can hold more waiting us ad

Rico congratulations. Im surrendering here in forum as after My new windows 8 install, game Is having a grafic bug with a white screen wile game is running. I was searching around fóruns for a solution and nothing. What I found it's some thing about a incompatibility with C++ windows 8 and drivers of my crap Intel generic gpu in this old notebook. This card don't have suport for new drivers in windows 8 and I have to wait to play this in my high and computer waiting me in my home. I will be back in next 15 days.

As my Russians was practically out of war with bochevic revolution in charge. With french with just 12 national moral points (loose Paris have a ruge impact in entente capacity to sumon units and fight ) and with another year away from us participation in entente. I formally subscribe entente inconditional surrender dor field marshall Rico.

Some strange behaviors was happening after 1.30 update. What triggered Russian revolution so early was my baltic fleet destroyed by you. I was with 70 National moral points. And after that, I was with 8 national moral points and revolution triggered. ..

After 1.30 update we have a lot of modifications also in 1914 campaing., as the numbers of sea units totally different. And a lot of initial revisions and modification.

Im requesting a formal rematch of this 1914 campaing when Im ok ans running my game again.

Thx for our great play time Rico. Salute.

Were you able to play without any problems? I had several crashes during MP games, really annoying.

Were you able to play without any problems? I had several crashes during MP games, really annoying.
Rico is Right, if CM has this kind of PBEM server like in Commander and panzer Corps, much more players are in playing it.

Try last patch and see how it works now, let´s do a try

Back