Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Commander - The Great War

Took the plunge and bought the game. Also got Commander - Napoleon At War, they might be the same game for all I know but ever since I read 'War and Peace' at the start of the year I've been reading mostly books on the Napoleonic Wars which I knew very little about.

AI is pretty good in Great War.

Let me know if you're up for a game, let me know -- any side you wish.

I've never much played any Napoleonic era games except for back in table top days.

I'll be busy with work this month so I'll won't be reliable getting turns out quickly
, if you wouldn't mind a slow game I'll give it a go. I'll need a few days to get acquainted with the dynamics of the game.

Sure ... it can tick over as we go along ... let me know when you're ready ... the initial turns are also quite quick as it slowly builds with Austria vs Serbia at beginning and the expands into France, Russia, Turkey etc etc...

Nathan. Until I'm back yo cm, Im practically playing this game. If you wanna try 1914 as entente, you have a game to enter in commander's multi player lobby. Password: tfgm

@nathangun @Rico both turns on tracks.

@nathangun what´s your thoughts about Commander Napoleon, as well challenger and historical accurate, Can you feel with this game system like playing napoleonic economy and troops ?

Back