FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
aus3620@gmail.com
Had it on my "wishlist" for ages and finally picked it up. Absolutely the best WW2 RTS on the market. If it had a multiplayer mode, other than RTS, it would fit FGM like a glove. Everything that CMx2 should be if there was a half decent studio behind it.

Bulletpoint

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
1 game.
Had it on my "wishlist" for ages and finally picked it up. Absolutely the best WW2 RTS on the market. If it had a multiplayer mode, other than RTS, it would fit FGM like a glove. Everything that CMx2 should be if there was a half decent studio behind it.
The problem with CM is that they have no ambitions for it any more. They are just milking the franchise at this point, with a low investment/low risk/low returns strategy.

Bulletpoint

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
1 game.
I picked up Graviteam Mius Front at a recent sale. Like Tunisia 43 it is a great game. Shame it is not multiplayer. Made a tutorial as I relearned how to play the game.

GTMF New Player Guide
Thanks. This game needs all the tutorials it can get!

Do you know if there's any way to deploy an infantry squad in a line? While I can deploy the entire platoon in a line, I can only set each squad down as a "blob". Often, I want to deploy in a line for example when setting up defence in a forest edge. I don't want the guys to bunch up and have half of them get no LOS because they are inside the forest.

HOA_KSOP

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ksbeargames59@gmail.com
I picked up Graviteam Mius Front at a recent sale. Like Tunisia 43 it is a great game. Shame it is not multiplayer. Made a tutorial as I relearned how to play the game.

GTMF New Player Guide
Lethal, well done! I subscribed to your channel. I need to get back into the Graviteam orbit. Thanks for your contributions to the Gaviteam community.

Lethal2615

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
aus3620@gmail.com
@HOA_KSOP thx!

@Bulletpoint In Deployment Mode you can use U Deploy in straight line. This will result in a T formation, as the straight line refers to the infantry squads. First face the squad in the direction you want the line facing.

In Initial Orders and Battle, you can achieve a straight line via the movement option, Attack has line abreast as default.

Bulletpoint

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
1 game.
@HOA_KSOP thx!

@Bulletpoint In Deployment Mode you can use U Deploy in straight line. This will result in a T formation, as the straight line refers to the infantry squads. First face the squad in the direction you want the line facing.

In Initial Orders and Battle, you can achieve a straight line via the movement option, Attack has line abreast as default.
Thanks, will try that out.

Bulletpoint

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
1 game.
GTMF Voice 150m Observed Fire
GTMF Voice 150m
Thanks.

Do you know how to stop the mortars from sounding like cheap fireworks? (heard clearly in this video at 03:33)

The only way I know to do it is to disable advanced sound physics, but I prefer to have that on of course...

Txema

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Hi Bulletpoint,

The RukiSoundMod has received a very important update that improves a lot of sounds. Please, check it!

And TheWarSimmer has released a new sound mod that he is going to update very soon.

Both sound mods are very interesting. Try first the update to the RukiSoundMod. It is really good!

Txema

Bulletpoint

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
1 game.
Hi Bulletpoint,

The RukiSoundMod has received a very important update that improves a lot of sounds. Please, check it!

And TheWarSimmer has released a new sound mod that he is going to update very soon.

Both sound mods are very interesting. Try first the update to the RukiSoundMod. It is really good!

Txema
Thanks for the heads up. I did try that mod once before, but that was before the update. It didn't really fix the problem. But I'll give this new version a go.