Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

KING OF JERUSALEM: Swords & Scimitars Tourney - Round 5: need one more player

The scattered remains of @mTk army has decided to pay the jizya and so Jerusalem has a new KING!

42 -12.

file-20180701-117385-efuqbi.jpg

Quick update (a little slow -- work got a little crazy the day after I got back from my trip :oops: )

Reigning KIng @mTk has been deposed by challenger @olaf who now reigns in Jerusalem as the new Sultan.

@Mad Mike 's crusaders beat @HOA_KSOP 's saracens to advance to the middle tier.

King of Jerusalem 003d.jpg

BATTLES

Throne Challenge:
@mTk (Crusader) vs @olaf (Saracen) WINNER: @olaf

Middle tier: @chiquichops (Saracen) vs @kronenblatt (Crusader)

Bottom Tier

Battle 1: @Mad Mike (Crusader) vs @HOA_KSOP (Saracen) WINNER: @Mad Mike

Battle 2: @HOA_KSOP (Crusader) vs @Rico (Saracen)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATTLE SETTINGS
Here the setting for the 3rd round battle. Either player can set up the challenge.

Crusader (1155-1291) vs Ayyubid Egyptian (1172 - 1250)

Medium force size and map: Desert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGERS

REIGNING KING

1634280002902.png

@mTk

DEPOSED KINGS

@chiquichops defeats @kronenblatt and moves up to challenge for the throne in the next round.

King of Jerusalem 003e.jpg

BATTLES

Throne Challenge:
@mTk (Crusader) vs @olaf (Saracen) WINNER: @olaf

Middle tier: @chiquichops (Saracen) vs @kronenblatt (Crusader) WINNER: @chiquichops

Bottom Tier

Battle 1: @Mad Mike (Crusader) vs @HOA_KSOP (Saracen) WINNER: @Mad Mike

Battle 2: @HOA_KSOP (Crusader) vs @Rico (Saracen)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATTLE SETTINGS
Here the setting for the 3rd round battle. Either player can set up the challenge.

Crusader (1155-1291) vs Ayyubid Egyptian (1172 - 1250)

Medium force size and map: Desert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGERS

REIGNING KING

1634280002902.png

@mTk

DEPOSED KINGS

I like the concept and would be interested to join again. :) (Although I prefer Ancients more than Medieval to be honest.)

Back