Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

King Of The Hill

Also, I dont have normandy or fortress italy as I am waiting for the steam release, sorry I didnt put it in my original post.
Edit: I now have CMFI.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was brutal - again. And of course that AA truck just drove up onto the top of the hill and bam!

Its over.
Yeah just one of those games where everything goes one players way. Though I couldn't help but notice your Marders were all buttoned up. Was surprised since your a very good highly experienced player. Good game though, always fun playing you! (y)

So this is were we stand after all but one battle completed:

KOH new 003x.jpg

1. @MeatEtr will challenge @fivefivesix for the King of The Hill throne in the next round.

2. @General Sir Anthony C H M will play either @Gunner or @holoween for the Challenger spot (we wait while @holoween sorts out computer probs -- his monitor crashed)

3. New players: @Pvt Joe , @Nort , @Wellsonian and @Explorer slot into the bottom tier to start their fight up the roster.

Battles are going to be tricky next round -- there will have to be 2 separate scenarios as @General Sir Anthony C H M only has CMBN and @Pvt Joe doesn't have CMBN or FI ... and @Explorer no CMFI or RT. :unsure: o_O

I edited my post when I dropped the bucks to get cmfi, so I am only missing Normandy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battles are going to be tricky next round -- there will have to be 2 separate scenarios as @General Sir Anthony C H M only has CMBN and @Pvt Joe doesn't have CMBN or FI ... and @Explorer no CMFI or RT. :unsure: o_O

tenor.gif

Irodered a new monitor on friday so it just depends on how fast i get it shipped. Im expecting 2-3 days.

Back