Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

MODs & add-ons

I'm not so keen on the blood mist mod, seems a little BF to me. Also not sure if it will impact FPS? I want to check out the map though, looks funky.

Default keys are L Control + Space.

Just walk up to something you could rest your weapon on and press the keys together you should then get a image appear on the left side of the screen showing a weapon with a tripod. To turn it off just move away from the object you are resting on.

I uploaded task force radio but haven't had the chance to test it out yet.

I found it very useful on public servers because it displays a list of your squad mate names.

I honestly can't recall if I said anything, I do remember thinking along those lines at the time.
I do still think its a bit unrealistic (in a military sim) to have the compass thing it provides (showing where your team is in relation to yourself). But am willing to turn a blind eye to that as I find it invaluable just being able to see a list of your squad mate names and what they have equipped (which you would know in RL) since you are often split up over the map.

I was playing on the 3 Commando Brigade sever during the week playing on one of the maps from the map pack fighting the Taliban. Here's a few screenies.

My first kill.

2014-02-11_00001_zps0c246a97.jpg

Typical house

2014-02-11_00002_zps62e2b3f4.jpg

View from a villa we searched for WMD's.

2014-02-11_00005_zpsfbf511df.jpg

I've run with 3CB a few times, they use Takistan and Zargabad to very good effect. I've been playing with those maps and Alive the last week and have something we could try out on Sunday after Bootie's scenario if anyone can stay on.

As mentioned on Sunday.
@ADF - For that special Australian touch. (Desert Camo with matching boonie/helmets, rucksacks and vests).

Also searching through a couple of German packs, but the built in scope of the G36A1 just doesn't work. Still searching for a suitable mod.

I think I have worked out withsix and the mods you guys have listed on the last op. Hope to join in on a session soon :)

Back