Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Monk's screen shot gallery

Take a look at this Charlie Foxtrot river crossing! My opponent restricted the ford with wire and AP mines. Took a few causalities pushing troops through and then tried to get a few vehicles through. Between the mud and maybe a AP mine blasting the suspension or tracks, both vehicles were immobilized. "Ok boys, grab your Lugers and follow me!" My crews are ad-hoc infantry now!
CF 1.JPG

Relative textbook bridge crossing while under fire. My Pixeltruppen are a bit bunched up, but I'm trying to take advantage of the smoke. MG42 is supressing the buildings and the first guys across the bridge found a passable gap in the wire to their right. CM:FI
tb 1.JPG

You can never have enough smoke, especially in urban environments. CM:FI
sm 1.JPG

The one with the machine gun shoots! The one without follows him! When the one with the machine gun gets killed, the one who is following... picks up the machine gun and shoots!
r gun 1.JPG

I guess this answered my question if @Sgt Grunt's M-60 had a good LOS or not to the top of the hill as I tried to sneak a few vehicles into a good flanking firing position.
los 1.JPG

Put a 2 Pixeltruppen Dragon team out in a forward position to ambush enemy vehicles when @Nemesis decides to execute an infantry rush across the entire field. Aim small, miss small!
rh 1.JPG

This machine gunner's ears were ringing so much from firing at my troops he didn't hear the tank rolling right up on him!

Attachments

• hearing 1 JPEG test.jpg
    hearing 1 JPEG test.jpg
    699.8 KB · Views: 13
Playing the In For a Pound scenario with @din djinn .
Pushing my Pixeltruppen up using smoke and whatever cover/concealment I can.
Current hero's of the battle, this 57mm AT crew just took out 2 enemy tanks!

Attachments

• IFAP 1.jpg
    IFAP 1.jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IFAP 2.jpg
    IFAP 2.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 13
  • IFAP 3.jpg
    IFAP 3.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IFAP 4.jpg
    IFAP 4.jpg