Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Monk's screen shot gallery

Take a look at this Charlie Foxtrot river crossing! My opponent restricted the ford with wire and AP mines. Took a few causalities pushing troops through and then tried to get a few vehicles through. Between the mud and maybe a AP mine blasting the suspension or tracks, both vehicles were immobilized. "Ok boys, grab your Lugers and follow me!" My crews are ad-hoc infantry now!
CF 1.JPG

Relative textbook bridge crossing while under fire. My Pixeltruppen are a bit bunched up, but I'm trying to take advantage of the smoke. MG42 is supressing the buildings and the first guys across the bridge found a passable gap in the wire to their right. CM:FI
tb 1.JPG

You can never have enough smoke, especially in urban environments. CM:FI
sm 1.JPG

I guess this answered my question if @Sgt Grunt's M-60 had a good LOS or not to the top of the hill as I tried to sneak a few vehicles into a good flanking firing position.
los 1.JPG

Put a 2 Pixeltruppen Dragon team out in a forward position to ambush enemy vehicles when @Nemesis decides to execute an infantry rush across the entire field. Aim small, miss small!
rh 1.JPG

Playing the In For a Pound scenario with @din djinn .
Pushing my Pixeltruppen up using smoke and whatever cover/concealment I can.
Current hero's of the battle, this 57mm AT crew just took out 2 enemy tanks!

Attachments

• IFAP 1.jpg
    IFAP 1.jpg
    742.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IFAP 2.jpg
    IFAP 2.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 13
  • IFAP 3.jpg
    IFAP 3.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IFAP 4.jpg
    IFAP 4.jpg