Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[PIC GALLERY] Cars

Louis

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Castelar, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
Developed by engineer Karl Schlör as a german prototype aerodynamic vehicle, the ‘Schlörwagen’ embodied the peak of automotive innovation in 1930s germany. With its peculiar teardrop shape, the car made headlines at the 1939 berlin auto show but was quickly dismissed for being impractical, unattractive, and unsafe for driving. After fitting it with a russian aircraft engine and taking it for a test run in 1942, the Schlörwagen was eventually set aside and never made it to mass production.

xiiwkTu.jpg

Developed by engineer Karl Schlör as a german prototype aerodynamic vehicle, the ‘Schlörwagen’ embodied the peak of automotive innovation in 1930s germany. With its peculiar teardrop shape, the car made headlines at the 1939 berlin auto show but was quickly dismissed for being impractical, unattractive, and unsafe for driving. After fitting it with a russian aircraft engine and taking it for a test run in 1942, the Schlörwagen was eventually set aside and never made it to mass production.

xiiwkTu.jpg

It's like something from 'The Flintstones'.

I sold my 2010 Porsche BoxsterS a year ago, and replaced it with a VW Tiguan SUV. I thought I was tired of driving a stick. Now, when I see a Boxster on the road, I just shake my head. On the other hand, I am in the midst of moving to a new home, and the SUV is coming in handy. The trunk on the Porsche never would have sufficed.

For you blokes across the pond, the boot on the Porsche never would have sufficed. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: mTk