Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Round One (Match Ups)

kgpanther and weapon2010 has started , btw Slysniper I really like the way you have set this up with it being totatlly blind, hope more to come
Agreed. My favorite way to play a game.

And … since - for tourney purposes - we are competing against everyone that is fighting on the same side, the balance of the scenario isn’t nearly as important.

so definitely my favorite CM format - <dream mode>at least till we get multi multi player and/or an operational layer </dream mode>

Ok, I am glad to report, it appears all matches are going smoothly and a few battles have progressed pretty far into the battle already.

I only made one mistake with the matches as to setup, somehow I sent a bogus password out, still dont know how I did that.

As for how its playing out. I am pleased with how this scenario is playing. Without giving anything away, All I will say is I am seeing all sorts of different events and results. I see players struggling with both sides, so if you feel you are doing poorly, dont give up, I can promise you you are not the only one having issues, does not matter which side you are playing.

Time for a evil laugh:devilish:

a good game file to be at presently would be file 13 for a good minimun pace

First round completed.Thanks to my brave adversary, @mirekm61 , who fought very well and whose troops were very aggressive.
I forgot to occupy an objective :cry: but since I pay part of my salary each month to @SlySniper , the objective should be credited to me :cool:.

The first fight is behind us, the Italians held out until 27 minutes. Then they were simply crushed, hardly anyone survived. Thanks for the game.

Again, you guys are giving out valuable information to the rest of us. Please don't post anything until a new AAR thread is opened.

Although I wouldnt call what was revealed "valuable" information, I definitely agree that it should be radio silence about the missions until everyone has completed the games - and that is coming from someone who thinks the best part of the CM games is the AAR talk (which is why i do video AARs).

I disagree but I do not wish to comment further until we are further in. It's very valuable to me.

If you cannot wait to discuss the battle, I have had a few players that will private chat with me about the scenario, also have had a couple of 3 way chats with both players discussing the battle.
But yes, we try to practice, loose lips, sink ships concept. So public forum should be radio silent.

I will be away from the 10th to the 26th of January. I thought I had a laptop with the CMs on it, but upon turning it on to check I found out it is dead! Unfortunately I don't have time to get a new laptop unless I can purchase a cheap one in-situ, so will keep my opponents in the loop.

Last edited:
Back