Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[SCENARIO] FGM - 101st at Normandy

I would like to participate in a H2H playtest if an opponent is available.

I haven't picked up on it so far, but just in case it is a problem I have only got the CMBN, not CW.

Cool - I'll wait for your dropbox invite and setup then Rico - my email is on my profile.

I had a Ge platoon w/Leader set up in the woods waiting for Nort to show up, in 2 minutes he had the entire platoon on the run, with many casualties and a few captured. These green troops melt like a snow in July.

@ Rico - I don't mind at all. Please go with whatever you prefer.

I had a Ge platoon w/Leader set up in the woods waiting for Nort to show up, in 2 minutes he had the entire platoon on the run, with many casualties and a few captured. These green troops melt like a snow in July.
As Germans the exact same thing is happening to me... mTk is destroying all before him in a steady march across the map... hence v1.01 having regular Germans instead of Green.

We are progressing at a decent pace 1 or 2 turns a day - I think we are 5-6 minutes in now, but no serious contact so far!
I think when it does light up it will be hectic.

The lack of initial contact is perhaps not unexpected as the map has a lot of foilage. So far I really like it, I certainly have the perception of having options and different avenues of attack. Rico will likely expose my naivity soon though :)

The process of Rico handing me my ass has duly started - we are 8 minutes in I think and it is getting bloody.

Lest you get the wrong impression from Nort's post, my Lads are suffering under his devastating firepower as well. So far it looks like a fairly balanced scenario, but a long way to go yet.

Back