Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[SCENARIO] FGM - 101st at Normandy

Rico - Did you receive my latest file? I had some internet trouble over the weekend but the file seems to have uploaded ok. Please let me know. It would suck if we were both waiting on each other :)

As far a balance goes I think it is good. Play difference between Rico and myself I think is the difference so far, just as it should be. It is very bloody and those germans seem very hard to supress.

Guys,

I have just been informed of an upcoming work trip which will impact my ability to finish this game as soon as we would all like. I will head off on Thursday and be gone for a week 11-12 days. During this time I will have very limited internet and will be likely be unable to submit any turns. Sorry about that.

We should be able to get another 3 turns in before then though which may signal which way the game will tip.

Ah... the game just tipped decisively I think. We will know for definite in a turn or two.

My feelings are kinda similar actually. My forces are just about spent, while Rico obviously think I have another platoon hiding the way he is oblittering the country side around me ;)
How would you like feedback on this map? Can we discuss things that may be regarded as spoilers etc. here?

getting pretty wiped out

Aye, as are my troops as well. While Nort is not aware, his fire has been very effective and I am not sure I can hold the objectives free of his troops. Now that may not be a bad thing regarding the scenario design, since the victor will then be decided on who punished his opponent more.

Back