Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Soviet hoard looking for games.

R

Redtroop44

Hi.
I'm looking to play some games of CMRT and need opponents.

I can offer quick turns (x2 per day mini) and a competitive game until the end of the scenario.

I don't mind scenario games or quick battle games. Small to medium games would be better, but will consider large cool looking games.

Would rather play Soviets but I'm easy either way.
Cheers.
Neil.

Hi Neil,

I've got some space on my dance cards.... I'm open to either a QB or a scenario, though if it's a scenario I'd prefer to play 'blind' - a scenario nether of us has played before... Perhaps something picked up from the depot?

I'd love to get another game in before the end of the year, if possible? I've got a high turn rate atm as I have nothing on during my summer break!

Art.

Hi Neil,

I've got some space on my dance cards.... I'm open to either a QB or a scenario, though if it's a scenario I'd prefer to play 'blind' - a scenario nether of us has played before... Perhaps something picked up from the depot?

I'd love to get another game in before the end of the year, if possible? I've got a high turn rate atm as I have nothing on during my summer break!

Art.
I'm fine with a scenario game. If you have one in mind cool as I haven't played many yet. I can do a quick turn round so we should be able to finish in reasonable time.

hello
my be you have enough opponents, but if not I am looking for games. Let me know.

Back