Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Task Force Admiral WIP shows a ton of promise [Pacific]

HOA_KSOP

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Yes, this game, the Seapower: Naval Combat in the Missile Age title and the War on the Sea tile all have my attention. One that has popped up that I am tracking is Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter.

Lethaface

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
With Sea Power coming up also, there's quite a bit of 'new standard' naval games on the radar. Ultimate Admirals Dreadnoughts is also improving, I bought it a while back and have some fun with it now and then but waiting for the campaign.

TF Admirals does indeed look very promising. The music in the trailer is rather 'hyping up' :).

Lethaface

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
I think they're getting there with the naval AA... they just need to add a lot more noise and smoke :)

Interesting movie! Skipped through it quickly during lunch. Some quite tense moments in it, like the thermite dripping from the plane with crew still in it. Will be a good one to watch in anticipation of this game :)

Drifter Man

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Interesting movie! Skipped through it quickly during lunch. Some quite tense moments in it, like the thermite dripping from the plane with crew still in it. Will be a good one to watch in anticipation of this game :)
"The Fighting Lady" is a classic. If you like it, I can also recommend the book "The Aircraft Carrier" by Joseph Bryan III.

Zeke_21

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
I have a lot of hope for this one. Microprose was a great company back in the day and bought just about everything they released. I'm hoping they can bring back the glory days.