Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

That Seems Fair

More "Pearls before Swine"
pb150910.gif

..and I'm sure some of those customers looked down on ya with disdain as nothing more than a burger flipper.

Actually yes. Was one time a mother told her kid that you 'he needed to work hard at school or he'd end up here' pointing to me as I cleaned up outside area. I walked up and said 'I'm currently studying a double degree at university' plus some other words.

Also had four marriage proposals. Two from staff after cooking for them and two from people coming through drive through - one was drunk and the other was deathly serious.

Also had four marriage proposals. Two from staff after cooking for them and two from people coming through drive through - one was drunk and the other was deathly serious.

They were all from women? :cheers:

Depending on who's version (i.e. experience) of the truth...

Reminds me of my brothers wedding where I was his best man. I was warned by his wife if we went out the night before we were to have a couple of drinks... needless to say we both got blindingly drunk. I was staying at his wifes cousins house who were a god fearing family and they gave me a key to let myself in. Needless to say I did that... bounced of a few walls and found myself my bed. During the night the room started spinning and I knew I was gonna chuck up so I ran to the bedroom window.... pushed myself through the Venetian blinds and did a tremendous spew all over their patio. I then burped and crawled back into bed.

I awoke a few hours later feeling fine with someone shouting me down for breakfast... happy days I thought... then the realisation of what I had done had hit me... I looked across at the mangled Venetian blinds, hand prints on the window and could only imagine the devastation that lay in the yard below... uh oh.

I straightened the blinds out... wiped of the sweaty hand prints either side of the window with a sock and went down to face the music.

The sun was shining and the head of the household was standing in the garden... noooooo... I thought to myself as I gingerly edged into the kitchen. My brothers wifes Uncle came in and the first thing he said was.... what a beautiful day for the wedding... after that downpour during the night I thought it was gonna be a wipe out... looking past him my pavement pizza was nowhere to be seen. The rain had completely wiped any trace of it..... talk about a close call.. LOL

Reminds me of my brothers wedding where I was his best man. I was warned by his wife if we went out the night before we were to have a couple of drinks... needless to say we both got blindingly drunk. I was staying at his wifes cousins house who were a god fearing family and they gave me a key to let myself in. Needless to say I did that... bounced of a few walls and found myself my bed. During the night the room started spinning and I knew I was gonna chuck up so I ran to the bedroom window.... pushed myself through the Venetian blinds and did a tremendous spew all over their patio. I then burped and crawled back into bed.

I awoke a few hours later feeling fine with someone shouting me down for breakfast... happy days I thought... then the realisation of what I had done had hit me... I looked across at the mangled Venetian blinds, hand prints on the window and could only imagine the devastation that lay in the yard below... uh oh.

I straightened the blinds out... wiped of the sweaty hand prints either side of the window with a sock and went down to face the music.

The sun was shining and the head of the household was standing in the garden... noooooo... I thought to myself as I gingerly edged into the kitchen. My brothers wifes Uncle came in and the first thing he said was.... what a beautiful day for the wedding... after that downpour during the night I thought it was gonna be a wipe out... looking past him my pavement pizza was nowhere to be seen. The rain had completely wiped any trace of it..... talk about a close call.. LOL
Ok. Now that story is a snot rocket.

Back