Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Bootie-Rico Wars

The Bootie Offensive continues... we've had to evacuate all of Ricoville's civilians... we've left the all brothels fully staffed, in the hope that will slow down the enemy advance!

bootie-rico-war-map6a.jpg

This is very amusing guys. More screenshots, more battle descriptions!

dear-diary.jpg

Dear Diary,

The scum-sucking enemy hordes have been stopped on the outskirts of Ricoville. A victory at last -- obviously selected whippings, executions and postings to punishment latrine battalions of my military commandersn has worked.
I have decided to wrest back Rico Town -- we have received some lend-lease Matilda tanks from our weak-kneed English Allies. So far so good according to the first reports from the front lines.

As our valiant forces fight their way into the suburbs of Rico Town, an enemy tank burns in the foreground -- an early victim of the marauding platoon of lend-lease Matildas just visible in the distance.

bootie-rico-war-7-snapshot.jpg

What back-handed treachery is this?? The enemy seems to be using our own equipment against us?? Is there no depths to which they won't sink? Hmm... which treacherous swine let those tanks be captured?
I want names!! ... I think a few more whippings before tomorrow's afternoon tea will be in order!

bootie-rico-war-7-snapshotB.jpg

On a personal note... the new soundproofing I had installed in my bunker really keeps out that annoying racket made by the enemy bombing raids on our capital. Slept like a baby last night.

PS: Gotta find out the name of that scrumptious young crumpet that joined the bunker serving staff yesterday... she needs to be properly screened...all, ahem... in the interest of state security, of course.

This one looks like pretty much fun. I'll make sure to join a few of 'em tournaments in the future (or whatever it is you have going on here)! :)

The look on that TC face is one of apprehension .... are you sure Commrade Colonel?

Here some intense action from the battle for Bootie Town.

In a somewhat desperate move, I send a lone T-34 flame tank on deep flanking mission to disrupt Bootie's advance...
flame4.jpg

As you can see in the video below, my flame tank first nails a SP Gun... then another (turns out it's crew had already bailed out) and then flames a Tiger which had backed into a building trying to turn to face the threat.

[video=youtube;98HLY-HOe8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98HLY-HOe8M[/video]

Alas, in the end, one of the destroyed Tiger's compatriots just visible on the left ends my T-34's run... c'est la guerre. :rip:
flame3b.jpg

(Video soundtrack: "I will survive" by cake) :yo:

Back