Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Bootie-Rico Wars

Bootie's attack was swiftly defeated and once again the Rico Imperial Army is on the march -- this time on the southern end of the front -- Bootie town will fall!
So far it's a rather surreal night battle on open steppe terrain... and it's a pretty even slogging match.

bootie-rico-war-map12a.jpg

The Bootie Steamroller once more seems unstoppable and after a victory over my hordes of tin cans on the northern front, Rico Town is once again under attack.

bootie-rico-war-map15a.jpg

A snapshot from the previous battle... the steep hillside is littered with burning and shot-up T-26's... the flag changed hands soon after that.
The thick fog didn't help too much as all my tanks were conscript and needed a full turn to put any orders into action... what fun :)

bootie-rico-war-14-snapshot.jpg

There's not much happening in oyur war anyway, now is it? Rico seizes one or two hexes, then Bootie takes them back, then Rico seizes other hexes and Bootie takes them back - again. You should have put 2 players on each side. The next war you fight, I'll be in, too! :)

There's not much happening in oyur war anyway, now is it? Rico seizes one or two hexes, then Bootie takes them back, then Rico seizes other hexes and Bootie takes them back - again. You should have put 2 players on each side. The next war you fight, I'll be in, too! :)

Well, the Island Wars Campaign is a multi-player campaign and we just started -- might still have space for reserve players.

Sure - but I want to see a decisive victor emerge! :tongue1:

Victory! The latest Bootie republic offensive has been crushed!

stalin13.jpg

the Great Supreme Leader even cracks a smile... maybe this is the turning point? Is there even a turning point?

bootie-rico-war-19-snapshot.jpg

A snapshot from the battle's aftermath as a victorious JS tank trundles past three burning Bootie Republic Panthers.

The Rico Empire Forces strike back ... hope we can win one again... so far most fo our offensives have hit brick walls lately :-/
bootie-rico-war-map20a.jpg

Back