Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wazzaaap

Lethaface

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought to be original with the topic title ;-)

After playing CMx2 since 2007 I've browsed the fewgoodmen website quite a few times. For reasons I choose to register here now. I might have some more time for PBEMs than I have usually to working at home due to corona.

In general I try to enjoy life and take things lightly, although the latter can be a challenge sometimes. Apart from things like family, friends, vacations and good food I enjoy reading / viewing about many things including military-history, -strategy, -tactics, -hardware, geopolitics, economics. And play PC games mainly about these subjects.
My work is in the field of software (product) development.

Due to work and other RL 'issues', I haven't played that much PBEM or even CM lately. But always come back to it, and have played quite some hours of CM. Most CMSF1, but played all the CMx2 titles quite a lot and like to revisit almost all of them now and then. Must have played about a few dozen PBEMs over the years, and I have to admit also been guilty of abandoning a game / gaming due to RL reasons (divorce, work stress, those type of things). C'est la vie.

I might know some of you from the BF.C forum ;-)

Stay safe!

Cheers.

Greetings, @Lethaface! You should soon receive @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

When you are ready for H2H play with other FGM members, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. There are several BFC forum members here as well. Good luck and good gaming! Have fun.

Big welcome to the Club @Lethaface The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Thanks all for the warm welcome and information!

Been on CM helper and dropbox for a while, so I seem to be all setup shop. I'm sure I'll get some nice games started soon, and enjoy the forum.

Thanks!
I even wear disposable gloves when going for groceries and try not to touch any doorknob with my hands directly. Still wash them regularly, perhaps a bit more often now compared to normal ;-)
Sometimes I think it's a bit hysteric, but better safe than sorry I guess.

Back