Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF Round #2 Match Ups

Damm syrians againn is it so i can restore syrian honour again

You guys crack me up.

But yes, I would not suffer you to have to play the Syrians in two brutal situations in a row.

This battle , they have some fangs with their Bite.

Well , unless you all are weak commanders ( So yes, lets see if you can get a little revenge this battle.)

Why does it not suprise me that Aurelius did very well with the Syrians, he loves to play with the Russian equipment and has developed great tactics as to how to use it.

The only reason he is not in first place is because the player I had to step in and play against. He did not attack with the American forces, he felt he was outclassed in a sence. Boy was that a mistake. As most of you have learned, those bushmasters can shread the enemy if given a chance.

It probably has to do with the fact I used most of the weapons available, and at one point, have driven a T-72... ;)How I fit into the mechanic-drivers seat (6'2in, 195 pounds) is a story for itself !:LOL:

It probably has to do with the fact I used most of the weapons available, and at one point, have driven a T-72... ;)How I fit into the mechanic-drivers seat (6'2in, 195 pounds) is a story for itself !:LOL:
I love armor, but I knew I was never going to be in a armor force
6'-6" and 240 pounds - was not a frame for any tank.

I was stationed with a group of tankers for a month.

All I can say is they found the smallest Marines in the corp to assign to that unit.

Its one job where being small is a advantage.

What also sucks with our frame - we are a huge target for everyone, from a lowly rifleman, to the machinegunner. Of snipers, I don't even have to talk about...

Being a sniper, size was not a issue.
people always thought it strange , someone so big was a sniper

But really, in most missions, a snipers goal is to stay at the farthest distance they can and still feel confortable to be able to do their task.

So really at the distances I would normally be at to the enemy. My size was not going to be much of a factor.

As an infantry officer expected to lead from the front, by example, my size was/is an issue...

Back