Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF Round #2 Match Ups

im having a field day with all these technicals and their dual purpose functions. normally i'm terrible at commanding uncons and was dreading this battle. no longer the case because in this offensive role, i couldnt be happier with them in this scenario.

I thinks of this battle as a uncon poor mans version of a Bradley Assault

Just a update, 3 battles are now completed
it looks to be a bit before a forth battle wraps up, but when it does,
I will post where your present standings are to each other as to the completed battles

Last edited:
im having a field day with all these technicals and their dual purpose functions. normally i'm terrible at commanding uncons and was dreading this battle. no longer the case because in this offensive role, i couldnt be happier with them in this scenario.
Wanna send me a turn while you are enjoying your field day

Spoom and I just finished here too.

i generally do not like playing with uncons nor have i ever played with germans in SF2. but I really enjoyed this scenario. Thank you slysniper.

@sspoom had a good plan and made this match bloody. Thank you for being a skilled and dangerous opponent.

Sigh. I seem to be a king maker in this series.
The VIED's were fun as hell though thanks for that.

Oh, I doubt it on this one. I am sure there is battles worse than yours and also better than your.

So until all the scores are in, its hard to get a feel for it.

But for sure you are in a result that points to being in the wrong 50% as to performance

One week left to finish up round 2 and get your bonus points.
Everyone has that chance except for one player that has had conflicts with real life issues.

Note: if you are really close to finishing and the due date is apon you, you might want to cease fire, because unless those remaining few turns can give you a good point swing, would they equal the 5 points you will lose (round one those 5 points would have equaled 113 or 372 game points depending on which side did well) just a thought.

I will try and get round #3 Started also the same week

Everyone has that chance except for one player that has had conflicts with real life issues.
Are you referring to @Lethaface? He’s been travelling for the last week, but before then was only managing sporadic turns. Can’t see that we’ll be making the deadline!

Are you referring to @Lethaface? He’s been travelling for the last week, but before then was only managing sporadic turns. Can’t see that we’ll be making the deadline!

Correct, he has had things way more important than this Tournament taking up his time, and yes he just had some vacation.

Then I never saw him as a quick player, he is not one you will likely get 3 or 4 turns in a day with.

But keep in mind, you just keep your turns back to him in a timely manor and I will still give you the reward points.

Next week we will get you round 3 battles and then you will have more than you need to keep you busy and happy.

Correct, he has had things way more important than this Tournament taking up his time, and yes he just had some vacation.

Then I never saw him as a quick player, he is not one you will likely get 3 or 4 turns in a day with.

But keep in mind, you just keep your turns back to him in a timely manor and I will still give you the reward points.

Next week we will get you round 3 battles and then you will have more than you need to keep you busy and happy.
Yes, just heard back from him yesterday,not long after I posted, and now understand the issues. CM and FW become low priority when real life comes knocking. We will finish when we finish.

OK, with 7 matches completed, the present standings are

Germans best score is: The jackal, MMM then Generic User/sly

On the bubble: Horza Omanid vs kgpanther

For the Syrians: laurent22, nathangun, then sspoom.

two more games will like post scores tomorrow

Back