Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF Round #2 Match Ups

8 matches completed, the present standings are

Germans best score is: The jackal, MMM, cargol then Generic User/sly

For the Syrians: laurent22, nathangun, sspoom then kgpanther.

with two more games ready to finish. So I will be able to post your official scores when those two games finish

pretty strange the file of the last minute was in but i didn't play it..
me and MMM are finished

haha at first i figured it out pretty fast but it made me doubt for a second haha, i think u where curios for the bloodbath what happend

9 matches completed, the present standings are

Germans best score is: The jackal, MMM, cargol , Generic User/sly then Horza Omannid

For the Syrians: Aurelius, laurent22, nathangun, sspoom then kgpanther.

with one game left with just a couple of minutes left. So I will be able to post your official scores when that game finishes

Last edited:
Aurelius, great play for this round. You managed to do with the Syrians what I hoped could be done with them.

It does not suprize me you are the one and only player to do as well as you did.

Aurelius loves to play with Russian equipment and forces..

He is skilled as to how to use them very well.

He will for sure likely get the 100 points for the Syrian side, and likely hurt other Syrian winners by making their wins only score in the low 70's

Last edited:
I went and watched the whole battle today and he was playing against Jtimo which is a good player. Needless to say, it was one of the best fights I have seen in a long while on both sides.

it was a very interesting battle.

I knew Aurelius was very good at using a shoot and scoot type tactic. And that really paid off in this battle with him moving into position , letting his units sit for 10, or 15, or 30 seconds depending on the situation and then backing back into cover. It also helped him manage his ammo so that it lasted longer than most other players.

But I was really impressed with his movement and use of his infantry.

Alot of players did terrible with getting them acrossed that open terrain.

he was patient, relocated them multi times in the battle and assaulted the town after having cleared out most enemy positions from the directions he rushed from.

Anyway, this battle really does deserve good AAAR's as far as I am concerned.

JTimo, manged to get a major hit on Aureliue with his Air Power and also had a perfect strike with a arty call right on top of one of the enemy Platoons.

So it was not a cake walk for the Attack, that is for sure.

my game with @jheinrichk is over.. i just put my last turn in the box.... i have not saw the end screen yet but i have seen an awfully lot of dead uncons outside of town and a lot of dead Germans inside of town.... i am really looking forward to seeing what the scoreboard says

good game @jheinrichk

scores will be posted soon, here is the 10 winners

Germans best score is: The jackal, MMM, cargol , Generic User/sly then Horza Omannid

For the Syrians: Aurelius, laurent22, jheinrichk, nathangun ,then sspoom

OK, the official results are posted in the official scoring thread.

Also Round #3 match ups are posted, so you can start making your Dropbox folders for round three

A AAR thread for round 2 is also created and you can discuss that round there.

I'm pleased to advise that my R2 battle with @Lethaface is finally over. Thanks to Maarten for persevering despite some very challenging RL issues and for providing a really tough battle - he had a great set-up and even threw in a counter-attack/cavalry charge which tipped the balance of the game in his favour. And thanks @SlySniper for an extremely tough challenge! Final score: German Tactical Victory which i'll happily accept in the circumstances. 1470 v 675.

I'm pleased to advise that my R2 battle with @Lethaface is finally over. Thanks to Maarten for persevering despite some very challenging RL issues and for providing a really tough battle - he had a great set-up and even threw in a counter-attack/cavalry charge which tipped the balance of the game in his favour. And thanks @SlySniper for an extremely tough challenge! Final score: German Tactical Victory which i'll happily accept in the circumstances. 1470 v 675.
Indeed, it was an interesting game! Even though my Germans got a tactical victory, it seems you will get points if my understanding is correct.

You caused a lot of casualties and destruction among my forces, so even though the game ended in a German tactical victory you did better than average. Well played and earned (y)

You are correct , Raging you have earned 73 points, plus your 5 points for good turn rate and leatherface will lose 5 points for the slow play issues.

Glad you both enjoyed the battle, for sure another challenging one for the attacker, But fun as heck trying.

Getting into town is a real trick.

Back