Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF Round #2 Match Ups

Deadlines for round two are

Up to March 23 (5 Points bonus for early completion)
March 24th - 29th (due date)
March 30th : late (- 5 points)

Of course, if enough games get completed, we will move on to the next round before these dates
I’m still waiting for @Lethaface to send me his set-up. Hoping that we can still make the bonus point deadline.

Has he and you been in contact lately.

He sent a message a week ago that he was going to do his set ups that day, then nothing.

He has real work issues and it appears it might be happening again. where he is working almost every waking moment of his days.

I have not heard anything from him direct. But yes I am concern.

Game over, Probus victory ! Thanks to Probus for this epic battle which will not remain in the history books but will remain in the memory of those who were there :)

Has he and you been in contact lately.

He sent a message a week ago that he was going to do his set ups that day, then nothing.

He has real work issues and it appears it might be happening again. where he is working almost every waking moment of his days.

I have not heard anything from him direct. But yes I am concern.
Likewise, last contact was on Tuesday, bit nothing since.

I played against Letheface, our game started late but ultimately ended on time. When he is not busy with work and travel he quickly sends his turns.

KGPanther and I are finished. Good game and well played. despite being the victor, I can't say this was my favorite scenario so far, but it's still an interesting tactical situation. Looking forward to the next one!

Yeah, not thrilled about this match. Be interesting to see what other Syrians did= so will hold my opinion until all is done (so i wont get yelled at LOL)

Yeah, not thrilled about this match. Be interesting to see what other Syrians did= so will hold my opinion until all is done (so i wont get yelled at LOL)

Good, you are learning.

All I will say is this battle os harder for the Syrians than what I intended it to be.

But as always, it comes down to how smart were you with the situation given.

Smarter than half the other players, then you are good.

im having a field day with all these technicals and their dual purpose functions. normally i'm terrible at commanding uncons and was dreading this battle. no longer the case because in this offensive role, i couldnt be happier with them in this scenario.

Seeing my forces, all I could think was>

Haven't had this much fun with uncons in a while!

Back