This mod replaces the default floating icons in Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy (CMBN), the Commonwealth and Market Garden modules, and the Vehicle Pack. These stylized icons are based on the U.S. War Department’s 1943 Basic Field Manual FM21-30 Conventional Signs, Military Symbols and Abbreviations. The icons have a slightly three-dimensional appearance so that they look like counters from traditional board-based war games. And, when the icon blinks (i.e., the unit is selected or wounded), the unit’s national flag is displayed.
* Easy-to-learn symbols based on WW2-era field manual
* Selected and wounded units blink its national flag.
* Icons included for German, British, and US units with optional files for Polish and Canadian units.
* Allies’ shared units blink recognition star and optional files allow for British, US, Polish or * Canadian shared units.
* Includes optional files for Axis versus Axis and Allies versus Allies battles.
* Complete documentation makes install and using this mod simple