Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Assessing the Russian Military Campaign in Ukraine (so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MOS:96B2P

In light of your past personal accusations that I am a Russian sympathizer and purveyor of Russian propaganda, yesterday I asked if you could provide any examples where I implicitly expressed my support for either side in this conflict or more specifically stated my support for any of Russia’s actions, or that I have included any factual errors in my postings. As a courtesy to a fellow FGM member if you could please do so, that would I think be only fair and appropriate would you not agree?

Regarding my convoluted syntax, yes I am more than aware that it can at times appeared tortured, but at 69 years of age I have resigned myself that I am unlikely capable of adopting a whole new style of writing to please the grammar police amongst us, and so I make no apologies. Perhaps it was my growing up and then working in various multilingual environments that has contributed to this way of writing, but it is what it is. So if any of my comments have not been understood because of it, please let me know what you are confused about and I will attempt to rephrase.

In the meantime I await your evidence.

Cheers!

Or you could just shrug it off and get on with playing wargames.... you know?
@Bootie,

Your site, your rules, I have no problem with that.

I simply hope that in the future my character & motives will not continue to be smeared with unsubstantiated claims of Russian sympathies should I post something I believe may be germane to the subject. I don't believe that to be an unreasonable request.

With respect, thank you.

Cheers !

Ive drawn that line in the sand... if anyone over steps the mark and attacks a fellow member they will be removed from the site as has already been demonstrated.

We are first and foremost a wargaming club.... we have been founded on the principles of a few good men. I expect everyone to uphold those standards that make them good men.

This club is a place where people come to relax and interact and it will remain so.

Also, as this is the thread that is causing all the friction I am locking it down. One less thing to have to monitor.

Have a good day y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back