Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Australia Appreciation Thread

Glad we only have American alligators around here and not saltwater crocs.They generally don't attack humans for prey. If you provoke/mess with them or disturb their nests while they're around, sure, they'll attack you, but they're temperament on the whole is nowhere near as aggressive as crocs.

Yeah up in the north west, a ban on hunting has seen there numbers explode. So many they are encroaching on settled areas and moving up river to kill, displace, eat the smaller fresh water crocs. Only a matter of time until an accident occurs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah up in the north west, a ban on hunting has seen there numbers explode. So many they are encroaching on settled areas and moving up river to kill, displace, eat the smaller fresh water crocs. Only a matter of time until an accident occurs.

That sucks. Is there any discussion or plans to let them be hunted again to better manage the problem? That would seem to be the easiest solution to control their population.

That sucks. Is there any discussion or plans to let them be hunted again to better manage the problem? That would seem to be the easiest solution to control their population.
Sort are hunted but not on a commerical scale. Also rangers go hunting when one gets a bit dangerous for humans. But then the big fellas look like this... (Salty)
campervan-hire-610x343.jpg

Election on the weekend and Australia currently doesn't have a Government. Well no one has a clear majority with a high number of seats still too close to call.

As a country with compulsory voting there was a high level of 'informal voting' this time around as dissatisfaction with the major parties reaches an all time high. Almost 1 in 4 people nationally also voted for minor parties. Anyway some of the more funny informal voting options as voters defaced their ballot papers.
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/jon-snow-for-pm-australias-best-donkey-votes-20160704-gpxtuf.html

Jon Snow the King of the North for PM!

Ok, so after seeing that clip I had to watch the actual episodes, and I found all of them on youtube. What an awesome show. The things they did to keep their cars running were crazy ingenious. Worn out brake pads? Easy fix. Hack your boomerang up to roughly the size of a pad and put it in. Problem solved!

The episodes for those interested:

Last edited:
Yeah when Top Gear had there little experiment of having international versions, no surprise the Aussie version bombed. A remember some talk at the time they should of had a regular segment with the Bush Mechanics. Challenge them to fix problems with what they had on hand. Would of given the show a bit of an local flavour.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back