Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Australia Appreciation Thread

@ChuckDyke where do you hail from originally? I was born in Canada and immigrated when I was 12. Still have dual citizenship, which is kind of rare these days.

@Nathangun It's a freaky, alien looking subterranean insect, about 3cm long.
There are several species native only in Western Australia and they have become an unofficial mascot critter for the state.
Harmless, but many farmers reckon they damage crops.

sandgroper-1.jpg

@ChuckDyke where do you hail from originally? I was born in Canada and immigrated when I was 12. Still have dual citizenship, which is kind of rare these days.

There are several species native only in Western Australia and they have become an unofficial mascot critter for the state.

View attachment 22294
It is a Sandgroper, I was born in the Netherlands and arrived here when I was 15.

View attachment 22294

Looks like a termite on steroids crossed with a mole.

Otherwise, they end up in Pauline's Hanson's Fish and Chips shop.

No, no,no,nooooo....
-----
zxDdvSlh.jpg

---
For those curious, yes this is Australia, picture taken in Buderim in the Sunshine Coast Queensland. Spider is a Golden Orb spider albeit a rather large one,
pretty sure they are relatively harmless, but being Australia you never know

Back