Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Australia Appreciation Thread

I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover, yeah

:cheerso: :cheerso: :cheerso: :cheerso: :cheerso:

And as if by magic.......

The cultural cringe is strong with this one. :rolleyes:

Personally I'd rather a step back towards the old 'ocker' days when people were cheerful, and happy-go-lucky rather than the self absorbed soy latte sippers we seem to have devolved into, afraid of making a strong statement on anything for fear of hurting someone, somewhere's feelings.

Back in the saddle! (and a res for the old thread)

z54Zf3N.jpg

From a couple of days ago, I was driving the truck on the right, that crusher/spreader only just fit on with inches to spare. Stopped to check chains etc but we had to change a tyre on my running mates dolley anyway.

(I really need to get a better phone/camera)

Can confirm that more spiders are found indoors when it's wet, afterall, they're not stupid!

Fortunately in this part of the world we really only have the redback (more or less equivalent to the Black Widow), all the really evil bastards are on the east coast.

They also have the funnelweb spider over there too.

funnel_web.jpg

Near the Avon Valley National Park, about an hour northeast of Perth.

There's no 'light pollution', so the stars were extra vivid. Big splash of Milky Way up there. :oops:

Woke up during the night to a rumble, but quickly realised it was a freight train going past. :sneaky:

Had to take an urgent leak in the 'wee' hours of the morning. Man it was cold wearing underwear and the grass was all dew covered. The challenges of camping. :D

Last edited:
Back