Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report of the day:
Infected we reached 1054
In deaths we reached 27, Total.

Violators for breaking the isolation or circulating without justification: thousands, thousands and thousands.

..... In my entire life I have never seen such an absolute lack of leadership. It is also the first time I've ever looked at a person the way I would look at a small scared animal.

Sorry Gents, got a little frustrated and sounded off a bit.
As you know I don't work in health but even for us economic boffins inside government, the situation changes daily. Sorry to say that one phrase that is getting repeated quite a bit around the office is: "at least we aren't trying to do this in the US." :( There's quite a bit of facepalming going on when we see the nightly news story from your neck of the woods.

Stay strong mate. (Could be worst, the Belorussian leader reckons drinking Vodka protects people from the virus).

My wife just received a message from her daughter who is an RN along with her boyfriend in Tacoma Washington. They are ”Travel Nurses” that just got out there at the beginning of all this. She said she just worked a 16 hour shift this past Saturday and another one on Sunday taking temperatures of folks that come into a hospital in Tacoma. She also is working 10 hour shifts during the week at her regular job. Gotta hand it to these folks

As you know I don't work in health but even for us economic boffins inside government, the situation changes daily. Sorry to say that one phrase that is getting repeated quite a bit around the office is: "at least we aren't trying to do this in the US." :( There's quite a bit of facepalming going on when we see the nightly news story from your neck of the woods.

Stay strong mate. (Could be worst, the Belorussian leader reckons drinking Vodka protects people from the virus).
Just a bunch of useless state leaders caught with their pants down and trying to blame the Feds for the states shortcomings. My personal favorite is how the Feds are being blamed for hospitals not having enough equipment. Almost all hospitals in the US are privately owned business and the Government doesn't have direct control over them. My brother is a bio-med (med equipment repairman) and one of the hospitals he has been servicing has needed to update and increase their ventilators for years. Every year for the past nine years they have refused to spend the money on new ventilators but now they are pointing the finger at the Feds and screaming it's the government's fault that they don't have the equipment.

Regardless on your political views, just standing there and screaming "ORANGE MAN BAD!!" does not accomplish a f'ing thing.

VVZAxUn.jpg

Fascinating how hardly anybody in China died from the virus for the last month. After the number of deaths increased to about 3000 early in the outbreak, the rest of the 80,000 infected people just recovered little by little. According to official Chinese government statistics :censored:

Edit: Just found out there was a report about this yesterday - I just posted it because I've been wondering about the numbers for some time now.
I'm not an epidemologist. I just think the numbers seem fishy.

1585819312761.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back