Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the statewide lockdown is supposed to end Monday. However, the county I live in is extending it to May 11th, subject to change. We’ll see how this works. I expect a second spike. The positive is we don’t have a lot of beach here...

So the statewide lockdown is supposed to end Monday. However, the county I live in is extending it to May 11th, subject to change. We’ll see how this works. I expect a second spike. The positive is we don’t have a lot of beach here...

A second spike is happening. But the first spike is nowhere near done yet, and I think it might get nasty. Look for data suppression at this point. Too many questionable powerful people making questionable decisions. But, if your State ends the lockdown, best get back to work. If you don’t your job will be filled immediately.

Hang in there.

When I find myself faced with life's hardships, I just ask myself "What the actual fuck?".

A second spike is happening. But the first spike is nowhere near done yet, and I think it might get nasty. Look for data suppression at this point. Too many questionable powerful people making questionable decisions. But, if your State ends the lockdown, best get back to work. If you don’t your job will be filled immediately.
I never left work. I am a bona fide work remotely guy. I remotely login to two computers in the company's office in Iowa and do my eight hours at the comfort of my desk in the den. Lunch break is about 24 ' away, bathroom break about 12'.

lMb2Jil.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back