Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Field of Glory II: Empire Builders

We move right along ... here the new battle draw -- same opponents as last round.

The battle for the last unclaimed province of eastern Europe commences... where will the REDS attack next?

BATTLE 1: TRANSCARPATHIA -- @Rico vs @Badger73 - Magyars 830 - 1049 AD vs Poles 966 - 1057 AD -- challenge posted -- password: FGM1

BATTLE 2: ARABIA FELIX -- @Nelson1812 vs @Wellsonian - Arabs vs Egyptians

FOG-Empire Builders 025b.jpg

Last edited:
The Badger Kingdoms turn towards CARTHAGINENSIS during the Second Punic War.
Carthagenian 235-146 BC with Spanish (Iberian) 300-10 BC allies - vs - Roman 219-200 BC with Spanish (Iberian) 300-10 BC allies, Mediterranean Agricultural

1599664692435.png

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to include password which is . . . HailFGM

Last edited:
Quickly running out of provinces for @Badger73 to conquer ;) ... we move right along -- new battle draw:

BATTLE 1: @Nelson1812 (selects province and sets up battle) vs @Rico

BATTLE 2: CARTHAGINENSIS -- @Badger73 vs @Wellsonian -- Carthagenian 235-146 BC with Spanish (Iberian) 300-10 BC allies - vs - Roman 219-200 BC with Spanish (Iberian) 300-10 BC allies

FOG-Empire Builders 026a.jpg

FYI. I am out of commission due to the fact fires have wiped out the internet and tv services here in lovely Southern Oregon ( and quite a few houses). Google Alameda Fire. I’m using my phone for this post, which I hate. Once the net is back up, I’ll get this game started (and continue with my current games). Luckily, I live just up wind (and what a wind it has been) so the fire went away from my house. I know several people who lost everything.

FYI. I am out of commission due to the fact fires have wiped out the internet and tv services here in lovely Southern Oregon ( and quite a few houses). Google Alameda Fire. I’m using my phone for this post, which I hate. Once the net is back up, I’ll get this game started (and continue with my current games). Luckily, I live just up wind (and what a wind it has been) so the fire went away from my house. I know several people who lost everything.

Stay safe. No hurries. Godspeed.

No rush. Scary stuff. Hope you stay safe!

Back