Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Meat Grinder's House of Horrors!

Here we are, the two master's of the universe congratulating each other for their Generalship on poor old Titans Tigers. My Tiger on was on hunt mode with the intention of locating and turning and facing the Sherman 105.....AI commander of tiger decided to turn other way and took a well deserved knockout blow for his stupidity.No qualms there that happens and good play by Wellsonian deserved that kill for putting himself in the position to get that opportunty......As for the Grinder i detect you aren't so sure you damaged my Tigers gun :) Perhaps you may find out the hard way????? my question....Are you willing to play poker with it?

That aside, you fellas chest beating about my King tigers fates dont forget i have been delivering my own blows....The Grinder just had the better part of a platoon carved up fleeing my advancing inf without opposing them and Wellsonian lost a panther to a Bazooka that Ambushed..In addition to many scores of Wellsonian inf getting mowed down....ive provided evidence of a number of his troops that just didnt make it. And the Grinder we are still in early stages and his losses are mounting

Attachments

• Dead germans.jpg
    Dead germans.jpg
    660.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Panther tank_LI.jpg
    Panther tank_LI.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Been a while since I posted anything here. Let's fix that. :)

Here is an excerpt from a nice little infantry only hedgerow battle that @Nemesis and myself are currently engaged in. Fighting has been fierce!

Here you see a German (mine) fire team attempt to secure a small but valuable piece of real estate (best viewed in full screen mode).

Here we are, the two master's of the universe congratulating each other for their Generalship on poor old Titans Tigers. My Tiger on was on hunt mode with the intention of locating and turning and facing the Sherman 105.....AI commander of tiger decided to turn other way and took a well deserved knockout blow for his stupidity.No qualms there that happens and good play by Wellsonian deserved that kill for putting himself in the position to get that opportunty......As for the Grinder i detect you aren't so sure you damaged my Tigers gun :) Perhaps you may find out the hard way????? my question....Are you willing to play poker with it?

That aside, you fellas chest beating about my King tigers fates dont forget i have been delivering my own blows....The Grinder just had the better part of a platoon carved up fleeing my advancing inf without opposing them and Wellsonian lost a panther to a Bazooka that Ambushed..In addition to many scores of Wellsonian inf getting mowed down....ive provided evidence of a number of his troops that just didnt make it. And the Grinder we are still in early stages and his losses are mounting

I admire your pluck, @Titan , coming into my House of Horrors and shooting off your Kiwi fruit. ;-) However, the proof remains in the pudding, and I think the Chef's have prepared their dishes:

Your game against @Wellsonian : http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/new-ladder-report-submitted.27356/

Your game against me: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/new-ladder-report-submitted.27533/

How's that scalp hunting going now? :D

I admire your pluck, @Titan , coming into my House of Horrors and shooting off your Kiwi fruit. ;-) However, the proof remains in the pudding, and I think the Chef's have prepared their dishes:

Your game against @Wellsonian : http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/new-ladder-report-submitted.27356/

Your game against me: http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/new-ladder-report-submitted.27533/

How's that scalp hunting going now? :D

Yup, You got me there..Don't mind so either....Cant win them all.

Why don't you post the all your Armour etc you have lost....I bet its even to scary for the house horrors itself

But Titan, you miss the rationale of these member-specific threads!!

They are not for sharing facts/the truth, but rather heavily biased examples of the player's 'prowess', however fleeting and isolated. :cool: In another-words, propaganda, or potentially even #fakenews.... :rolleyes:

But Titan, you miss the rationale of these member-specific threads!!

They are not for sharing facts/the truth, but rather heavily biased examples of the player's 'prowess', however fleeting and isolated. :cool: In another-words, propaganda, or potentially even #fakenews.... :rolleyes:

You are dead right about that....In this case you have got someone that is rather desperately grabbing hold of any moment...no matter how isolated, in an attempt in trying to give the impression of some level of generalship in a situation where his entire army is starting to fall apart all around him where he has been outfought and thought in what is going to be a terrible defeat and expose one truly out of his depth against a superior opponent

Back