Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Red Thunder (CM Eastern Front)

OK, mates - the gameplay of CM is outstanding - but please don't forget: Human beings are recognizing their environment/the world by 80% through their visual sense -> the eyes.
And it is called a "video" game -> the source for this word is in Latin (the antique Roman language) "video" means "I am looking". ;)

And to my biggest regret - in comparison to other games (like e.g. "Men of War"/ "Codename Panzers"/Jagged Alliance Back in Action) - Combat Mission simply doesn't look good in many regards/levels/sectors.

:( I wished I could already play Combat Mission Version 3 x3 or CMx4 though. :p

I agree on that

My headquarters is already preparing to relocate, anyone seen my Fieseler Storch...

@PhilM , @Fredrocker

Great! Already 2 dates before the game arrives! Looking forward to it! :)

@Strachwitz, just to let you know that I'm away from my computer this coming week - which means BF will probably release RT at the same time!

If they do, and you want to kick off our game with a file to a dropbox, I will get to it as soon as I'm back on Saturday 5 April.

Cheers

@Strachwitz, just to let you know that I'm away from my computer this coming week - which means BF will probably release RT at the same time!

If they do, and you want to kick off our game with a file to a dropbox, I will get to it as soon as I'm back on Saturday 5 April.

Cheers

Roger that. Any preferences on size and type of battle?

I tend to prefer bigger maps and battles rather than smaller ones; and attack/defend (either way) rather than meeting engagements. But not a big issue whatever you choose ... :)
That suits me perfectly. I also prefer bigger battles :)

Pre ordered it! So ready to rock...After reading the AAR on the bf site I am frothing!

Back