Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Round 5

OK, I did the update.
A few items,
I could not see the opponants file until I did it. So note, If one of you make the update, the other needs to to even see the folder.

The install for me was having issues. It started installing a data file, inside the other data file, then a data file inside of that file. So I had to cancel.

The next install worked, but i had to place the exe file on my desk top, then for some crazy reason. It grabed folders I had on my desktop and made copys of them in the Game Data folder.

Anyway, some issues I have never seen before. (SO maybe not as easy of a install as I thought.)

Jolly Olly and Mirekm61

you are the only match up I have not heard from as to getting going for round five.
Hey Sly. I got back from vacation at the first of the week. I sent a PM to @mirekm61 a couple of days ago about setting up DB folder but no response yet.

If anyone has his email I can reach out more directly.

Well, the good news is, I see one battle playing out just like it should. The bad news is a see another battle playing out totally weird.

Oh well, I can only give you the pieces. Cannot force you to use them as wanted.

Back