Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Round 5

Although I wouldn't object to winning, I guess it's better if i'm not the one after I had to pull out during the 4th :D.
And otherwise I'd had to put more energy in the last battle / play better, although at the beginning I thought my plan was good enough / efficient.

MMM is earning the name of Black Ninja in our battle, I cannot spot him for anything, even after I see his units. He might be on his way to hitting a second installation of mine and I have no clue as to where he is calling his arty in from.

Last edited:
9 battles completed - present standings are

best Kiwi: Raging AI (with a nice lead)
2nd: Stafford
3rd: Hilts (only 5 points behind Stafford)
4th : sspoom

in the middle: Laurent22 vs dkchapuis

Best Italian : Gunner (also with a nice lead)
2nd: Jolly Olly
3rd: Meatetr
4th: bleskaceq

2 battles remaining to finish

And with my insights as to how the last 2 battles will likely end.

It appears Meatetr will be the only top contender that will have scored this round . So will once again walk away as our supreme commander.

At least others came close to dethrowning him this time
Well done again, @MeatEtr. I clearly need to change my diet

Battle has finished. A good game it was!
Thanks to @MeatEtr for his steady turn rate, and my apologies for some delays in my turn rate.
@SlySniper
Yeah man thanks for the game! By the way, was that last arty barrage on target or off? Either way it missed my ammo dump thankfully. Perhaps if it hit it, then maybe it would of changed the scoring.

Good game and good to have you back! I remember playing vs you like a decade ago in Ricos King of the Hill tourneys! Good times! (y)

And with my insights as to how the last 2 battles will likely end.

It appears Meatetr will be the only top contender that will have scored this round . So will once again walk away as our supreme commander.

At least others came close to dethrowning him this time
Great to hear! I wasnt sure how it was gonna unfold to the very end. Some fun battles for sure. Thanks again for running these very fun and very competitive tourneys. :)

Well done again, @MeatEtr. I clearly need to change my diet
Hehe funny you say that, been having Gallbladder problems recently. Ultrasound found its full of stones. But its not from eating meat but from fasting too much (one meal a day most days). And that single meal being not healthy or low fat is how the stones were created. :cautious:

So only lean meats for now on, turkey, chicken, and fish.

Back