Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Have you encountered and undead Priest yet? I did, yesterday. He had all sorts of fun tricks. Retreat, reload.

Nope, not yet ... something to look forward to ... :eek: ... ran into a Lindwurm ... actually, 3 of them... nasty big scaly worms with acid blood ... lovely. (not my screenshot)

DMgHKhrW4AEwRuz.jpg

I'm very glad they went with a more gritty, less cartoonish art. I'm not sure I would even be interested in playing the game had they kept the style of that concept art.

I agree -- even prefer the torso only figures once you get used to them ... works well with limited animation.
Good use of limited resources by the developers

Well, I have to admit I like the Early Battle Brothers concept art. Any chance to have this in the game?

I like that art work.

Picard_facepalm.jpg

The torso figures remind me of chees pieces, which in turn I find comforting as I play chess from time to time.

Yes, I believe the final "torso" figures were intended to give a board game or miniatures feel to this game. They are far superior to the kiddy cartoon feel of the early concept art, IMHO, given the grim nature of this game.

@Rico Yep, you were right. Old Volker done decided he had enough! If it don't smell like a mortuary, Volker ain't having none of it!

BattleBrothers 2018-04-29 19-39-42-96.jpg

Well, hehe, old Meat Grinder was ready to step right in and claim ol' Volker's big ass sword and his helm. There's a new sherrif in town boys, and he might be missing a finger and a toe or two, but you're gonna be missing your head if you mess with him! ;-)

BattleBrothers 2018-04-29 19-47-49-26.jpg

@Rico Yep, you were right. Old Volker done decided he had enough! If it don't smell like a mortuary, Volker ain't having none of it!

View attachment 14746

Well, hehe, old Meat Grinder was ready to step right in and claim ol' Volker's big ass sword and his helm. There's a new sherrif in town boys, and he might be missing a finger and a toe or two, but you're gonna be missing your head if you mess with him! ;-)

View attachment 14747

That two -handed sword is really cool to have -- turns the wielded into a bit of an arrow and crossbow bolt magnet, but if used judiciously and with good timing, an awesome weapon.

Played Battle Brothers last night, the first time in a while and it started all tits up.
Ambushed by brigands in a forest.

yRUuXx3.jpg

Alas, @Nelson1812 didn't make it. This was the best result after 4 reloads.

SaXXnTi.jpg

We return to a town to collect payment for mission @Shorker starts acting weird.

h9yhCv2.jpg

qFBBkPY.jpg

At least it doesn't scare of a new recruit @Zinzan

mhnX3zm.jpg

And along the way...

RBA2O2j.jpg

The Fallen FGM.

UcJAsVB.jpg

Back